Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: This Is Odd

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Didn't the bottom of the page where the link back to the first page is, used to have the 'contact hostboard' and 'powered by UBB' stuff down there? It doesn't show up on my screen anymore.

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Still there on mine.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, it's still there on mine. Stop smoking Sculpey, your killing your brain cells [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    huh, wacky. What's weird is when I look in the review topic window.. there it all is.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ah !!!! when I go to full screen it's all there. I suspect someone has fiddled with my settings.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got it back..... that was really bugging me.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You saying "This is Odd" on this here message board is quite like an Eskimo saying "It's cold" up in the Artic.

  8. #8
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar
    Originally posted by sculpey:
    ah !!!! when I go to full screen it's all there. I suspect someone has fiddled with my settings.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not I.

    It has been customary of late to blame everything classified as "odd" on Andyman.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sculpey:
    ah !!!! when I go to full screen it's all there. I suspect someone has fiddled with my settings.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not I.

    It has been customary of late to blame everything classified as "odd" on Andyman.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Even the odd mods? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Smile

    Well, me being considered an "odd mod" is soley due to the stories you have been tellilng everyone behind my back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •